Onboard - Tile Backer Board
Found a lower price elsewhere?
Apply for a Trade Account for special discounted prices.
Add items to your cart to request a quote
Onboard is a waterproof tile backing board and insulating system for wet rooms, showers and bathrooms. The system is used in preference over against chipboard, ply or plasterboard to give a strengthened and stabilised level surface which is ready for tiling.
Onboard is made from high-performance waterproof extruded polystyrene, cement coated on both sides and include a strengthened fibreglass mesh. They are suitable for use on metal and timber stud work, existing block walls and floors.
- Waterproof - Totally impervious to moisture, providing a stable ready to tile substrate
- Insulating - High thermal insulation properties ensuring minimal heat transfer to adjacent surfaces
- Lightweight - No extra load requirements. Easy to handle and cut
- Versatile - Suitable for use on timber and metal studworks, concrete and timber floors
- Underfloor Heating - Suitable for use beneath electrical underfloor heating